We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The zucchini they are very versatile vegetables in the kitchen, in fact they lend themselves easily to both the preparation of appetizers, first courses and second courses. The recipes with zucchini are endless, other uses of the courgette they see it as a “container” of tasty fillings.
Recipes with zucchini, the purchase
At the time of purchase it is advisable to choose the zucchini smaller ones that generally taste better and are seedless. If at the end of the courgette a swollen flower is still attached to it, stretched out and devoid of curls, which means that the courgette is very fresh. Another index of freshness is the peel, which must be smooth, shiny, taut, compact and covered with a soft and sparse down. Always prefer those of biological origin and in season.
Recipes with zucchini, the rolls
The rolls are an excellent appetizer but can also go as a side dish, here's the preparation:
- Wash the zucchini in cold water and cut them lengthwise into fairly thin slices
- Cook the zucchini on the coals and wait for them to cool
- Spread over the entire length of the courgette a not too thick layer of spreadable cheese such as robiola or philadelphia
- Add the cooked ham on top
- Roll up the stuffed courgette to obtain rolls: a couple of toothpicks are enough to close them
- Arrange the rolls in a serving dish and season with extra virgin olive oil and a few mint leaves.
Recipes with zucchini, sweet and sour zucchini
Here is a quick recipe to prepare a tasty side dish in no time:
- Wash the courgettes and cut them in half
- Then divide the two halves lengthwise into four parts
- Pour the courgettes into a pan with oil and garlic and cook over medium heat, until they are almost cooked.
- Add a handful of raisins previously soaked and a handful of pine nuts
- Leave to cook for another two minutes a couple of minutes, then sprinkle with a splash of white wine
- Leave to cook for another 5 minutes
- Turn off, leave to cool then add a few pieces of green apple and serve
Nutritional information: courgettes have a very low calorie intake, about 8 kcal per 100 grams. They are also rich in mineral salts such as iron, calcium and phosphorus. Due to the scarcity of fats which are practically non-existent, it is recommended to use it for those suffering from weight problems.
You might also be interested in